Our group is involved in several multidisciplinary research projects such as the design and fabrication of integrated quantum optical devices, quantum random number generation and ion trap quantum computing. As part of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology we collaborate with some of the best groups in Australia and worldwide to enable quantum technologies for real world applications.
- Our group has 5 different laboratories occupying 260 sqm
- Dedicated fabrication laboratory with clean room
- A Raith-TWO electron beam lithography system for fabrication down to 10 nm
- Fabrication of lithium niobate devices from bare wafer to final device
- Periodic poling facility for nonlinear crystal
- First working ion trap in Australia